Home Sellers Frequently Asked Questions
If you’ve been trying to sell you house or even thinking about it, you should give serious consideration to our purchase programs. In many cases, it’s simply the best, fastest, and most financially sound way to sell a house in today’s real estate climate. Below is a list of the most Frequently Asked Questions that home sellers have. Go ahead and read through and Contact Us for further information.
We’re very active in the Bakersfield, Visalia and Tulare, California area real estate market. We’re always looking to buy houses. Maybe we can buy yours. Simply go to our Submit Property Info link and provide us with the information about your house for sale.
And if your house qualifies, we could sit down at your kitchen and talk over the details as soon as tonight. We’ll explain everything in plain everyday English, and answer all your questions. We’ll talk about several different ways that we can buy your house, including with all cash.
You’ll be treated honestly and fairly, and if we can’t help you, we’ll look you straight in the eye and tell you so. And we’ll still shake hands and part friends. Of course, even if we can’t buy your house, we’ll give some great ideas about other ways you may be able to sell your house.
Q: Can we really buy your house this quickly and easily?
A: A lot of it depends on you. If you want to get above market price for your house, don’t bother calling us. We’re professionals and we do expect to make a profit. But we’re not out to steal your house either. Our profit will come from our future buyer or tenant.
Q: Does your property meet my requirements?
A: Let’s find out. We buy all types of real estate and we can quickly determine if your house fits our investment needs. If we don’t end up buying your house, We’ll be happy to share ideas or advice on what you might try next. You’ll still have all your other options available. You have nothing to lose by calling us first.
Q: Do you guys really buy houses?
A: Yes! We do buy houses. We can pay all cash at a fair price and close on the date of your choice. We specialize in buying houses in the Kern County California area.
Q: How much will I be offered?
A: Depending on your own flexibility and your willingness to construct favorable terms, the higher the price we will be able to offer you. The amount we offer you, of course, is reflective of the amount of repairs your house may need. If your house needs $20-30,000 in repairs, you obviously will not be offered top dollar for your house.
Q: How soon can you usually close?
A: Once we come to terms, it can take as little as 72 hours to finalize the paperwork. If there is extensive title work that needs to be done it can take a little longer. On average it takes 48 hours after we see the house to get you a written offer presented to you.
Q: Can you really “Buy Houses in Just a Few Days”?
A: Yes! This is not an exaggeration. We can often give immediate debt relief and have cash in your hands after we come to an agreement. We are most successful with clients who are open minded, flexible, and willing to work with us. Also, because we are principals and have access to private funds that require no long, drawn out bank approvals. So we can act fast.
Q: How much of a discount do you want?
A: Unlike our competition we DO NOT have to “steal” your house. In many cases we can give you close to FULL MARKET RETAIL for your house, if you can give us flexible terms that will work for both of us.
Q: How can you give me cash and close so fast?
A: We are Real Estate investors who are associated with other groups of private investors, and collectively we do have the ability to pay cash and close quickly.
Q: How much will your services cost us?
A: There is no cost to you. We are not acting as Mortgage Brokers or Real Estate agents. As such, we do not collect any fees or commissions. We are principals and investors in the agreements we participate in.
Q: Can you help everyone?
A: Unfortunately, the answer is NO. We are not able to help everyone, but we make every effort! Every family has a different set of circumstances. What we try to do is understand the situation you are in, what your needs are, what you are trying to accomplish, and where you want to go. Since there is no obligation or fees to sell your house to us, feel free to contact us for an appointment. You have nothing to lose.
Q: My house is not “perfect”. Will my home qualify?
A: The answer is frequently “Yes”, your home will qualify for us to buy it. While we do prefer homes that are in relatively good condition, we will also accept homes in poor to fair condition. However, in all cases, our success is dependent on the flexibility and cooperation of you, the seller.
Q: Why should we Sell To You instead of listing our home with a Real Estate Agent?
A: There are a few reasons why you may choose to sell directly to us instead of listing your house with a Real Estate agent:
- If you have little or no equity and if you were to list it, you would end up paying out of your own pocket a large commission for listing and selling your home (often 6 to 8 %).
- If you need to sell quickly because you are behind in your mortgage, or want to stop making double mortgage payments. Real estate agents cannot guarantee when they will sell your house after they list it. You simply hope they sell it quickly and you can cash out. Unfortunately, you continue to “bleed” financially because you have to continue making mortgage payments.
- If your home is run-down and needs repairs, usually your home will not sell quickly enough because there will be fewer interested buyers. Because we are investors, we are able to buy your home and fund the necessary repairs.
- We make time guarantees. Real estate agents are unable to guarantee when they will sell your house after they list it. We are able to contractually make financial guarantees to you. You will know how much and when you will receive up front cash. This will put you in a better financial situation to “move on” to your new home.
- Your home has high priority with us. Real estate agents deal with dozens of homes everyday. Your house is one of many. Because Real Estate agents work on commission, they tend to focus on higher-priced homes in “better areas”. The higher the price, the better the commission. If your home is not “above average” in price or condition, it will not receive high priority. Because we are investors, we are concerned with EVERY house we work with.
Q: Our house is already listed with a Real Estate Agent. Can you help us?
A: There are some special considerations that must be accounted for if your house is listed with an agent. While we do not make it a practice to buy houses listed with real estate agencies, we will consider your house upon your request. If we are unable to buy your house, we’ll always be straightforward and honest with you. Simply let us know that your house is listed when you complete the information form.
Q: Why should I sell my house to you?
A: When we buy your house “as is” for a fair price on your date of choice, we might help you AVOID…
- Putting your house on the market entirely…
- Coming out of pocket if you have little or no equity…
- Relying on an agent to perform or keep their promises…
- Doing fix-up work to please a picky buyer…
- Becoming an unwanted landlord…
- Counting on a bank to approve your buyer’s loan…
- Having your buyer back out at the last minute…
- Paying prepayment penalties…
- Having the cash you need NOW tied up in your house…
- Struggling with the uncertainty of when it will sell…
- Making house payments you can no longer afford…
- Making payments on a vacant house…
- Foreclosure or bankruptcy…
Q: What will you do with my house?
A: Typically, after we have taken possession of the house, we will do a thorough inspection and do the necessary repairs and maintenance to bring it up to relatively “new” condition. This may include general cleaning, landscaping, paint, carpeting, new fixtures, appliance, etc. We will then either lease it out or sell it with private financing. In either case, it is our best interest to improve the home when possible. The house you sell will be in good hands and receive the attention it deserves.
Q: Do you have References?
A: We would be happy to furnish you with references of people that have dealt with us on deals
Q: How soon should I expect to hear back for you?
A: Well, it can take us up to 48 hours in most cases to evaluate your property. We have to check public record and comparable values in your neighborhood to determine what our best offer to you will be.
Thanks for reading and we look forward to hearing from you.
For more information click on How We Buy Houses.